Wednesday, March 21, 2012

TO MY FACEBOOK SON, JOJO SOTA VILLA


TO MY FACE BOOK SON, Jojo Sota Villa

There are others who attempted to call me Mom but it was a different thing when someone calls you "Mom" and that someone looks like you. And I started to make a world separating you from the real ones in order to feel the true essence of your being my son, my real son. It was my pleasure then to think that it was so easy for you to call me mom.

And who am I not to accept a son as handsome and talented as you are. Indeed, you are a great boast to my morality. I love how you call me, your "MOM". Thank you son and thank you for your humbleness and good deeds. You are simply amazing.

My son, it's your birthday today. Though this is the first time you would be celebrating your birthday with your "FB Mom", I'm so happy that I would be a part of this occasion by sending you my message. And I would rather be glad to see you happy and enjoying your life on your birthday and
onwards.

Praying that the good Lord will always be with you in all your endeavors. Pray more and remain as what you are now. God bless you and happy birthday once more.....Like wise your FB Dad is extending his greetings to you....sending with this message our love on your birthday....Dad and Mom


HAPPY BIRTDAY SA AKING FB SON
(Jojo Sota Villa)
Ma. Crozalle Reyes Raymundo
a.k.a. Wee-ween Reyes, 3/20/2012

Paano tutula diwa'y di makapa
Sapagkat ang lahat isa lamang katha
Mula sa simula nitong aking tula
Ako ay hahabi ng tulang mahiwaga

Ngunit kung wariin kaygandang isipin
Pagkat para sa 'yo kailangang gawin
Ang mga salitang aking hahabihin
Alay sa birthday mo dapat pagandahin

Sino magsasabi itoy di totoo
Sa bawat tawag mo ako'y tumatakbo
Upang tulungan ka sa Face Book narito
At dadamay sa 'yo tunay na nanay mo

Salamat anak ko tinuring na ina
Sa bawat sandali ako ay kasama
Sa mga problema sa Face book nagmula
Ako'y nakahanda tayo'y magkasama

Kayhiwaga ng Face Book tayo ay nagtagpo
Mag-ina sa turing kahit di sa dugo
At iyong pakinggan ang bulong ng puso
Na nagsusumigaw ng isang pagsuyo

Sa araw na ito iyong kaarawan
Binabati kita anumang paraan
Kahit sa malayo kita'y hahabihan
Mahiwagang tula ikaw ay alayan

Lagi mong tandaan ang bilin ko sa 'yo
Ang mabuting tao ang puso ay ginto
Huwag padadala sa masama't tukso
Sa mga problema sa D'yos ay sumamo!






No comments:

Post a Comment

a morsel of my youth

A morsel of my Youth (Malayan Wave -- aaba bbcb ccdc dd of Jose Rizal M. Reyes) In a small town where I was born and grew had happy...