Thursday, March 15, 2012

"THE GRADUATES"


"THE GRADUATES"
www.weenweenreyes.blogspot.com
Ma. Crozalle Reyes Raymundo
a.k.a. Wee-ween Reyes, 3/15/2012


Thank you God for the gift of love. Thank you for the simple life that I chose to embrace and in return "You" gave me the best thing that I want in my life, my family.

Thank you for the little things that made each day of my life something to live and for giving me the feeling of full happiness and fulfillment. Thank you for all the graces that you bestowed upon us. Indeed, I have many good things in life to be thankful of.

Thank you also for having a wonderful husband who is always at my side silently giving me support in any manner. Thank you for understanding every breath of my life, my weaknesses and my imperfections. I can't ask for more.

Once again Graduation Day is on the air but I want to commend and congratulate first my dearest one ahead of anyone who will graduate. Congratulations! You've passed all the hardships in life with flying colors giving your children a simple but satisfying life and their right for education. I salute you.You are a graduate in your responsibility as a father in this aspect.

And to all our children, thank you for being good and for giving us less problems and less worries and for letting us meet our expectations of you. Surely, we are one of those happy parents in the world who are blessed enough for having children as good as you. You made us proud parents.

And above all these, I want to congratulate our youngest child, for following the footsteps of her siblings. Happy graduation dear! Your being a graduate signaled us to feel fulfilled. Thank you God for all these blessings.

I write this to enlighten some of our parents to give more quality time to their children. It takes patience and courage to have good children who will bring you less worries, less problems, less anxieties and less pressures in life. But it's worth the sacrifices.

Now as you go along, may all your dreams come true like ours. And to your children, it is best to be graduates than drop outs...you should have the same feeling with our children and your parents like ours......

Yes, we are "The graduates"! And if by chance you read this message, I want you to know that we feel like one again. Just like any other graduates in full gear, in their togas, in their medals and diplomas.

"The graduates"? Yes we are! We have graduated in our responsibility to send them to school, fed them, clothed them and guided them in their endeavors in life. But still we are here until our last breath to guide them in their undertakings in the future. We are just like the graduates who wished for masterals and doctorates. And God is our guide and we owe everything from the good Lord, our savior.

While I have this happiness in my heart, let me encourage you parents. Your children's future lies in how you handle them. But children, let not your parents devour all their minds and might to handle you. There is still so much time for all of these, and to all, who like us, were able to graduate in this fortunate circumstance , my congratulations, and I say to you, lucky are your children that you are their parents. Good Day!

HAPPY GRADUATION TO ALL GRADUATES.....GOOD LUCK AND GOD BLESS YOU ALL !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

a morsel of my youth

A morsel of my Youth (Malayan Wave -- aaba bbcb ccdc dd of Jose Rizal M. Reyes) In a small town where I was born and grew had happy...