Saturday, March 3, 2012

MOM, I LOVE YOU


Mom... I Love You.....
Ma. Crozalle Reyes Raymundo
a.k.a. Weeween Reyes, 8/28/2011
(Inspiration: Miss Cely Tamayo Gibson)

You carried me in your womb and yes
Nine months was never simple a caress
Of sleepless nights which were endless
'Till i was born in a world of bliss

Oh, mother dear you reared me well
Ten thousand times I cried and dwell
When sickness comes and illness feel
You're home for me but calm and still

And now my mother as i grow and care
You choose to stay and treat me fair
While other mothers leave so unfair
God, I'm so lucky and not in despair

Now, as I grow old and grow as told
My mother taught me life I unfold
Words i may speak neither bad nor bold
Sit then with me at night when cold

Years come and go, and go and come
Like people grow how old they become
And now my mother add one and some
Years of my age times two for mom

And as the sun set forth her home
I know my mother will find her groom
And though that sun in morn will come
And birds will fly and they will hum

And as mother's hair turns into grey
My tears roll down like rain at day
As I see her sadly I sat and pray
Oh God give me more time then I say...

I love you Mom......

No comments:

Post a Comment

a morsel of my youth

A morsel of my Youth (Malayan Wave -- aaba bbcb ccdc dd of Jose Rizal M. Reyes) In a small town where I was born and grew had happy...