Saturday, March 3, 2012

TO THE MAN I HAVE LOVED AND ADORED


DARLING YOU ARE HALF A CENTURY AND SEVEN
Ma. Crozalle Reyes Raymundo
a.k.a. Weeween Reyes, April 2, 2011

TO THE MAN I HAVE LOVED AND ADORED

Life seems so fast as i am mesmerized
The thought of losing youth I have not realized
White hair came out and fast multiplied
Darling you are aged but greatly you have tried

God, what can I ask for when you've given me more
A better-half so great, splendid creature I adore
With a heart full of wisdom and feeling so obscure
Contented I must be, God, I thank you I am sure

A home with three kids seems not simply a domain
Obstacles you encountered calmness has remained
Values you gave, good principles they obtained
What a wonderful father and our pride I commend

Today as you celebrate your natal day
You've finally reached, passed your golden age we say
Nevertheless, forget not thank the Lord and pray
To bless and guide you every night and day

No comments:

Post a Comment

a morsel of my youth

A morsel of my Youth (Malayan Wave -- aaba bbcb ccdc dd of Jose Rizal M. Reyes) In a small town where I was born and grew had happy...