Saturday, March 3, 2012

WHAT WOULD YOU THINK A MOTHER IS



WHAT WOULD YOU THINK A MOTHER IS?
Ma. Crozalle Reyes Raymundo
a.k.a. Weeween Reyes, 5/5/2000

A mother is simply like my MOM
She puts her lipstick on every morn
She prays all night and even at dawn
To give her children blessings not her own

Oh how beautiful my mother is
So pretty and tidy and jealous less
So loving and caring with her caress
So simple woman she's home from office

My mother has some kind of endearing charm
Which brought my father no out of town
With ten little darlings grow out of clan
now giving them joy sometimes also alarm

Could you describe your mother as lovely as mine
Who trained me sing the "Paper Roses" of my time
And that "Paper Roses" turned out to be fine
Now on the air still i could follow each line

As I grow up I always remember her line
To smile demurely and walk like a swan
And as we walk out of the door she'll run
She'll peep at the window and see we're gone

when i get married and carried my son
In time of delivery i was hurt and dumb
Name I first uttered not my man but Mom
And cried and called like a child i become

Mother also taught me the ABC's of life
Just like now that I'm already a wife
With three little kids how ridiculous to drive
What if my mother did not help me survive

She is my mother, my wonderful mother
Full of vigor, courage, intellect and power
What else will I ask the "Lord" she is super
The best in the world no one can surpass either

And now Mom as you grow a little bit older
And as your black hair turns a bit whiter
your grandchildren become more and merrier 
You've grown sweeter I should not wonder

Today is your birthday dear mother
We wish you everything that life can offer
With so much love we give today and after
May God bless you and make your life longer

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM we love you .......

No comments:

Post a Comment

a morsel of my youth

A morsel of my Youth (Malayan Wave -- aaba bbcb ccdc dd of Jose Rizal M. Reyes) In a small town where I was born and grew had happy...