Wednesday, June 21, 2017

A MORSEL OF MY YOUTH

A MORSEL OF MY YOUTH
www.weenweenreyes.blogspot.com
I was on my way to primary school.
Ahead of me were giggling high school girls.
How they smartly walked, aye, lo and behold!
And with grace they've done as they swung their hips .
They moved to the right and moved to the left,
as I followed them and did quietly.
That was how jokey their body movements,
while they were talking, laughing endlessly.
When I was their age I was on the stage.
Carried myself well when my name was called.
Nobody taught me, my training was great.
Without their knowledge I learned how they walked.
And then I became pageants favorite
With the best training I got from the street.
Weeween Reyes
June 20, 2017

Photo: Google

No comments:

Post a Comment

a morsel of my youth

A morsel of my Youth (Malayan Wave -- aaba bbcb ccdc dd of Jose Rizal M. Reyes) In a small town where I was born and grew had happy...